Awww, what a rainy dreary day… I’d really love to curl up with a book, or take a nap with kitten. Although, I’ve been slacking updating this week (blame the 3 day weekend), but medical weight loss plan is officially over! I haven’t nailed down my new plan, it’s going to be trial and error, I’m sure.
• I need to buy a scale, my scale at home is a cheap ass dial scale, that is ~8 pounds off, and hard to read. I’d really like to pick up a accurate digital scale.
• I’m going to start adding protein in the morning. I can’t stand hard boiled eggs (I made two dozen last week, it stunk my place up and I ended giving all the whites to Gregg.) I’m thinking about buying the egg whites in a carton & mixing them with frozen bag spinach. I’ve done this before, it’s nice & quick in the morning.
• I’m eliminating fruit entirely from my diet. There’s really no need for it.
• Contemplating adding beans/lentils.
• I packed my gym bag. I am going to the gym tonight!! I promised myself I will not get discouraged if I am not as badass as I was a year ago. I’m feeling “skinny fat” which is a term for someone who is thin, but with high body fat. Like a runner, or a sedentary person who doesn’t eat much.
• I posted a picture of how big my smallest jeans are on me. (Size 9) I have a long way to go, but my clothes being baggy is the best motivation ever.
• I ate out a few times this past weekend, it went pretty well. At the Refinery, I had jerked lentils & yuca. At hibachi, I got tofu w/ double veggies instead of rice/noodles. On Memorial day at my mom’s, I had 2 hot dogs (ughh beef) w/ green beans.
• My NUMBER ONE problem is drinking. Two flaming drinks was more sugar than I had consumed in the entire week.
• Going to start having a cheat meal once a week. (which includes meal/drink)
That’s it for now. I wish I had brought my dinner to work, so I’d be hitting the gym with more than 175 calories in me. Good news is, there is an accurate scale there & I get to meet my man for dinner at his place after! Little things!